Sunday 4 January 2015

Quick Apology :/

Hi all! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

First and foremost I want to send out some love to all of you who have been a part of my life, both online and off! You are inspiring, brave, strong, thoughtful and loving and I feel so blessed to be a part of your life and helping you to achieve your goals.

This blog has just begun and I jave had such incredible feedback already. 2015 for walkingthestage is going to be awesome with many many more posts to come!

Over the Christmas break I have been working on many articles and ideas and just need to finish them up so look out for a fleury coming your way :) .. also..I live in the country and I wouldnt change that at all..but the cell and internet service leaves something to be desired.. so I can't actually upload any blog posts from home..so thank you for your patience and look out New Year!!! Xoxxo

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment