Wednesday 7 January 2015

Lemon water

WAnted to share a quick post about how amazing lemon and water is for your body.

Typically my first glass of h2o in the am is the first thing I do.. right out of bed to the fridge. Tgen the second glass of water is with breakfast and that us either with lemon slices ir a squirt of lemon juice. I really feel a difference in how my body works when I do this daily.

Just prep on sunday something slices of about three lemons and keep them in a glass container in the fridge. Add to your water bottle and away you go!

Cleansing, detoxing, energizing, better digestion,   more alkaline interior health... all good things :) and many more!

Check out the link below:

Xo
Kara

http://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/nutrition/nutrition+tips/kick+start+your+day+with+lemon+and+water,23007

No comments:

Post a Comment