Friday 2 January 2015

Here is to 2015!!

Wow.. the holidays fly by !
Between Dec 20 and Jan 2 there is A LOT of drinking, eating and partying with friends and family.. and though I made time for hitting the gym, my diet certainly wasn't as tight as usual :P .
Gravy... mmmmm
Baking.... mmmmm
Wine  ... mmmmm
I try not to go overboard but I dont deprive myself either.  Eating is (as I have mentioned on many occasions!) One of life's greatest pleasures and not enjoying my moms turkey dinner just isnt an option..... not eating four pieces of pie however is.   Remember that diet is all about balance... so enjoy the things you want to enjoy but do it in moderation !
I am SO looking forward to 2015 and all it has to offer; for myself as well as seeing all of you reach your own goals.


I love the fact that the gym is hopping and yes.. it may be true that come march most people will have shelved their runners, but that doesn't mean that its you. Keep that motivation,  put your goals into clear focus and dont ket anything or anyone stop you from accomplishing them. 
I would love to hear about your goals - fitness health and otherwise!  Drop me a line and I can help keep you accountable :D
Happy New Year friends!
Xo
KARA

No comments:

Post a Comment