Thursday 5 February 2015

Kickboxing kicks a*&

I'm in,  100%, full on..love love love hitting.

Jab, cross, hook, uppercut, knee, front snap kick, back kick, round house...love.it.all.

Any workout that combines power, strength, brain, core and cardio totally fits me to a T . I have yet to try anything else that can totally wreck (in a good way!!) your body, have you gasping for breath, and clear your mind so fast as kickboxing.

I will be starting two days a week next week with Maddys class and though I am typically not a class type person, I am really looking forward to this. With Mercy leading the class -my regular boxing partner :(  -I am paired up with a strong and very fit friend which I am psyched for...but may bring my mouth guard as she apparently has a killer right hook ;) ..looking forward to it Steph!

Below see pics of some of the basic moves as well as some ladies boxing inspiration.

If you have a chance to take a class, dont hesitate!!! Such an excellent way to get in shape and blow off some steam as well. When im stressed I always hit the gym, and when im really stressed...I box.  Problem solved (well at least it feels better anyways :)

Xo
Be healthy, be strong, be happy!
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment